Wednesday 22 July 2009

Themed beer night No3: Belgian beer night


Last weekend was the advent of Belgium’s national day, the 18th of July. To celebrate I decided to conduct a Belgian beer night at one of the fine Belgo restaurants in London (the primary intention of the journey being to watch the cricket). The session was shorter than originally desired due to the extortionate price of beer, but a good number of quality Belgians were consumed including an undiscovered by myself Delirium Nocternum. Following this many great pubs were visited each housing excellent beer ranges and proving once again that London has an excellent range of quality pubs. Although I don’t get to visit much, this year I will be lucky enough to be attending the GBBF for the first time ever, something I have been meaning to do for some time now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe see you at the GBBF then...

Rob said...

I shall be there on the tuesday (4th)with work. Shall hope to see you there.